Finding hair care products that work for you is often a lengthy process. With so many products on the market, it can be difficult to find items that work with your hair type, are sustainable, and helps support the American economy. Buy American Mall has curated a selection of hair care products made in the USA to meet the needs of any and all hair types. Click here to view hair care products.
When shopping for the right merchandise, keep in mind the type of hair that you have.
- Straight Hair tends to be greasier, so you should look for products that contain less oil. Look for volumizing shampoos and conditioners to give your straight, fine hair a little more life. Avoid products that are too heavy or that have too much hold. It is also a good idea to invest in a dry shampoo. This will help to keep your hair less oily and prevent you from over washing.
- Naturally Wavy Hair is generally thicker and has more volume than straight hair. Look for shampoos and conditioners designed to hydrate and moisturize your hair. You may even consider a moisturizing hair mask to help keep your hair looking full and fresh.
- Curly Hair has a defined spring-curl shape and typically straightens out when wet but curls back up when dry. For those with curly hair, it is also important to keep those locks hydrated. Look for moisturizing shampoos and conditioners. You could also tame frizz by using a product such as a mousse, hair oil, gel, etc.
- Kinky Hair is very tight, and often has well-defined curls. It tends to be coarse in texture but is also sensitive and prone to damage. This type of hair is somewhat harder to shop for, since you could need a variety of product. They key is to keep your hair moisturized and tamed. Hair masks will help, as well as using a hair oil or mousse, and a light pomade to style.
It is also important to know the texture of your hair.
- Thin hair is very fine and will often get greasy faster than someone with thick hair. It also has the tendency to break a lot easier than medium to thick hair.
- Medium hair is the most common among females. It is easier to style and prone to less damage than thin hair. It also will have more volume than thin hair.
- Thick hair holds styles well and is more tolerant to heat, products, and dye. It is even less prone to breakage than medium hair, but it can become frizzy and takes longer to dry.
Why is it important to shop for hair care products made in the USA? By shopping for items that are made in the United States, you are providing jobs for future generations and allowing for investment opportunities. Buying American made products also promotes independence. When we buy things from American based companies, we are strengthening the American economy. As our economy grows, there will be less of a need to rely on other countries to supply our stores with products. It is better for the environment and there is a guaranteed quality of goods and safe working conditions. Buy American Mall has something for everyone! Whether you are shopping for curly hair, dry hair, oily hair, or want to try something new, our wide inventory has just what you need. Shop for hair care products made in the USA today! If you are searching for more health and beauty supplies, check out our selection of skin care and cosmetics products!